The Logan Entertainment Centre (LEC) is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, in the heart of South East Queensland.
We host a variety of events each year, ranging from theatre shows and concerts to exhibitions, school productions and awards dinners.
Services and facilities:
- Experienced and dedicated events team and production specialists.
- Full bar, and kiosk
- Comprehensive audio-visual and lighting equipment included in venue hire.
- Fully computerised on site ticketing system and our own Box Office.
- Facilities for disabled patrons
- Free off street parking
- Internet access with multiple points around the building
- Customised menus to suit all tastes and all budgets
- Catering for 25 - 450 guests
- Flexibility to cater for every need, from cocktail parties through to sit-down three-course dinners.
Your event is an expression of what is important to you. A team of highly skilled and creative staff is needed to transform your vision into reality. At the LEC, it is our duty to provide you with everything you need and more.
Our technical department will competently embrace all of your requirements and is dedicated to supporting your creativity 100 per cent with our state-of-the-art technical equipment.
For further information contact the Booking Officer on 07 3412 5012 or email email@example.com.
Find out more about the LEC.
Information on how to purchase tickets and ticketing guidelines.
Directions on how to get to the LEC and available onsite parking.
Catch public transport to the LEC.
Jobs and employment at LEC.