Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Logan Entertainment Centre
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. Please ensure that the correct ticket and performance are selected before finalising your transaction.
2. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
3. Tickets may not be refunded or returned after purchase.
4. The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists/activity as necessary.
5. Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the programme.
6. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
7. Patrons will adhere to all and any house rules.
8. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
9. Management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event, the patron will abide by all refund or cancellation policies, as applicable.
10. Ticket exchanges are only available within the same performance or within performances of the same production. An administrative charge of $4 per ticket will apply to all ticket exchanges. All ticket exchanges are subject to availability at the time the exchange is processed and must take place in person at the LEC box office by the patron who purchased the tickets. All original tickets must be handed to the box office before new tickets can be issued.
LEC Child and Infant Guidelines
Logan Entertainment Centre's in house child and infant policy is applicable for children aged 2-12 years inclusive. Children under 2 years of age will not be required to purchase a ticket as long as they are on their parent's lap and do not require their own seat. A complimentary infant ticket will be issued in this circumstance and can be collected on the day of the performance. In the event that a seat is required for the child under 2 years of age, a ticket must be purchased per the standard ticketing terms.
Please refer to specific show guidelines for child and infant pricing - children's shows such as The Wiggles and FAD require children 12months and over to purchase a ticket.
LEC Concession Guidelines
Full time secondary and tertiary students undertaking Austudy, Abstudy or Queensland TAFEs, universities and other approved educational institutions are eligible. Student cards must be shown upon entry to the auditorium.
Pensioners holding a current valid Pensioner Concession Card or Queensland Repatriation Health Gold Card issued by Centrelink or Department of Veteran's Affairs are eligible for concession tickets.
The 'Health Care Card' issued by Centrelink is not accepted.
Seniors holding a Queensland Seniors Card are eligible for concession fares.
Holders of a Queensland Seniors Business Discount Card are not entitled to concession rates.
Logan Entertainment Centre does accept Companion Cards for selected performances. The Companion Card must be presented at time of booking or the Companion Card ID provided.
A valid concession card must be presented upon entry.
Click here to view Ticketing FAQ's