Terms and conditions
- Entry into the competition is taken to mean your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Competition entries are judged on merit, chance plays no part in determining competition winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- Competitions will run on the stated dates and times on the specific competition.
- Competition winners will be drawn on the competition's specified date and announced on LEC's Facebook and/or website and will be contacted via Facebook, email or phone.
- Competition winners will be contacted and/or announced in accordance with the details specified in the specific competition.
- Logan Entertainment Centre may display and/or use any images and photos required for entries to competitions throughout the centre, social media platforms and the LEC website. Please contact the LEC if you do not wish your entry to be included.
- The Logan Entertainment Centre's decision will be final.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- One entry per person per competition.
- The Logan Entertainment Centre reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to clam a prize. Competitions that include a prize for 18 years and over only, proof of identity will be required to receive the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Logan Entertainment Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Logan Entertainment Centre accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Logan Entertainment Centre. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Logan Entertainment Centre.
- The Logan Entertainment Centre reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the Logan Entertainment Centre has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair conduct of the promotion.