No current competitions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Logan Entertainment Centre, an entity of Logan City Council ABN 216 277 964 35 of 170 Wembley Road Logan Central Queensland, 4114 phone 07 3412 5626 (“Promoter”)
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individuals who:
I. Are permanent residents of Australia only
II. Are not employees of the Promoter
4. The Competition commences at (time) on (date) and closes at (time) on (date) (“Entry Period”)
5. To enter, (details)
6. A single winner (“Winner”) will be chosen at random and notified on (date) via contact details provided at time of ticket purchase.
7. The Promoter may reject and Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information.
8. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Winner will receive (prize)
10. The Promoter is not liable to cover any additional costs.
11. The Prize notification will state that the Prize has been won and will include instructions as to how the Winner may claim the Prize and establish his / her entitlement to it. The Winner must be able to provide to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that he / she satisfies the requirements of being an Entrant pursuant to the condition of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Should the Prize not be claimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw. The Winner will once again be chosen at random and notified within two days of the draw depending upon the information they provide to the Promoter when entering.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
I. Any incorrect or incomplete information used to purchase tickets to gain an Entry into the Competition.
II. Any delay in delivery or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
14. All Entrants consent, by entering the Competition to the Promoter using their name, image and / or voice (including any photograph, film and / or recording of them) in any media at any time without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and / or any of the Promoter’s products and services.
15. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. The Entrant acknowledges and permits the Promoter during and after the Competition to:
I. Collect, store, handle, access, manage, transfer, use and disclose personal information about the Entrant, including name, suburb, age and image, in connection with the Content.
II. Contact the Entrant for any reason related to the Competition or other activities of the Promoter.
17. Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
18. Competitions will run on the stated dates and times on the specific competition.
19. Competition winners will be drawn on the competition’s specified date and announced on LEC’s Facebook and/or website and will be contacted via Facebook, email or phone.
20. Competition winners will be contacted and/or announced in accordance with the details specified in the specific competition.
21. Logan Entertainment Centre may display and/or use any images and photos required for entries to competitions throughout the centre, social media platforms and the LEC website. Please contact the LEC if you do not wish your entry to be included.
22. The Logan Entertainment Centre’s decision will be final.
23. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
24. One entry per person per competition.
25. The Logan Entertainment Centre reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Competitions that include a prize for 18 years and over only, proof of identity will be required to receive the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
26. The Logan Entertainment Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
27. The Logan Entertainment Centre accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
28. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Logan Entertainment Centre. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Logan Entertainment Centre.
29. The Logan Entertainment Centre reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the Logan Entertainment Centre has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair conduct of the promotion.
*Privacy collection notice: Logan City Council is collecting your name and contact details for the purposes of conducting this competition. The information will only be accessed by employees and/or Councillors of Logan City Council. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us permission or we are required to by law.