LEC COVID-19 Update
LEC is following the latest Queensland Government COVID directives and operating at 100 percent capacity.
Masks are mandatory indoors until further notice so please bring your mask to the venue.
You will need to be seated while eating and drinking inside.
Remember to check in when visiting our venue using the Check In Qld app to help keep you COVID safe the next time you visit.
All you need to do is:
- download the Check In Qld app
- enter your details once
- open the app when you next visit us
- select Check in Now and hover your smartphone over our QR code.
Using this digital check-in means your details are stored securely by the Queensland Government for fast COVID-19 contact tracing if needed.
LEC Box Office is open for bookings via the external window.
Foyers are currently closed to the general public with access via appointment only. We apologise for any inconvenience.
For more information please visit the Logan City Council website.
We appreciate your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, additional Terms and Conditions of Sale now apply to all bookings. Click here to view the Terms and Conditions.
Logan Entertainment Centre is now open for business and operating under the Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland’s Live Performance Venues/Theatres. We want our customers to feel safe and secure attending shows at our venue. The full plan is available here.
The LEC Box Office is assisting customers during the following hours:
- In-Person (external box office window only): Monday to Friday 09:30 am to 4.30 pm
- Phone: Monday to Friday 09:30 am to 4:30 pm
*Programming schedule subject to change pending government announcements.
The following shows were cancelled or rescheduled so please continue to visit the website for updates.
The World of Musicals: Wednesday 19th May 2021
- Rescheduled to Monday 16th August 2021 All tickets purchased with be refunded in full. Tickets for the new date will go on sale shortly so please keep an eye on our Facebook page.
The Tap Pack: Wednesday 10th June 2020
- Rescheduled to Saturday 17th July 2021 – Current tickets will remain valid for the new performance. If you are unable to attend the new date please contact the box office for a full refund.
- Note: If you purchased tickets to a show that was programmed for 2020 it may have been rescheduled so please continue to check for updates.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patrons, volunteers and staff.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and healthy from the team at LEC.